Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 1 blog results - epic fail

Well things could not have gone any worse, to start this blog. I just finished a 3-hour session -850 on the day. It started off well, for the first 400 hands or so i was able to get +200 against a few regulars then a player bautotrimm sat at my table. It was evident he wasnt very good right from the start. Then this hand happened:

Hand 1

No big deal, pretty common, then this

Hand 2

Then this

Hand 3

I probably could have / should have just raised the flop. His c/r on the turn is just horrific. This is probably a good hand to exemplify the caliber player he is. Despite me laying down a constant stream of agression, he seemed to lay down the hands where i was strong. Considering he was willing to go all the way w/ A5 semi-deep, i found this hard to believe. Then there was this gem:

Hand 4

Overall i ended the session down 7.5 BI to him over 868 hands. I run bad, very bad.

No comments: