Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October sucks

October has been so awful. I'll precede this rant by saying I havent played enough hands to be as mad as I am right now. I played my B- and ran very bad to go in the hole about 1k over only 6k hands or so. Since then I've played another 6k hands at my A- game and have broken even. Just so many coolers in a short run of hands really has me rattled. Boat over boat, flopped flushes over flushes, 2-pair in 3bet pots vs better 2 pair, it's just sickening. My EV luck in pots is also pretty sick, losing every flip in sight and people sucking out quite often. My EV graph has me at 800 below EV. To my credit I've really been crushing these guys over this small sample. To be break even given the poor run of cards I've had to deal with is a small victory. I had to stop just now however, cause I've boiled over with anger. I get coolered, grind it back, get coolered again and grind it back up... coolered and repeat. I've certainly been doom-switched in the short run. The thing that's bad is I'm so rattled right now I dont even know if I could handle getting sucked out on or coolered again. The quality of my play with go straight down the drain.

No comments: